Abbott Fire & Security offers a full line of access control systems for your home, business, or institution. Whether you require traffic control on one door or a hundred, Abbott Fire & Security offers the finest and widest offering in electronic access control systems.
Abbott Fire & Security also offers complete engineering services that include system design, blueprints and acquiring permits. Be sure to ask about Abbott’s 24/7 UL Certified Central Station monitoring services of your integrated burglar alarm and access control system.
A professionally installed Access Control System from Abbott Fire & Security can have these features:
- Stand-alone single door systems or large networked systems with multiple system managers, each assigned their own custom login authorities by the System Administrator.
- Networked systems offer remote user logins on mobile devices or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Active mapping with integrated floor plans.
- Video management software integration with many of the well-known name brand video manufacturers.
- Event Management with Event & Response prioritized actions. This includes Auto Text Messages and email alerts.
- Wireless lock integration.
- Photo badging.
- Biometric readers
- Integration with existing or new security systems.
- Control & monitor status of one or several hundred doors
- One to 45,000 Credential holders
- Proximity or magnetic stripe cards & tokens
- 2 Man Rule
- Deprogram dismissed employees in seconds
- Detailed reports on who, what door, and time
- One to several hundred access levels for better security
- One to 256 seven-day schedules – 64 holiday dates = better programmability
- Automate unlocking of door
- Local data collection128-bit data encryption for network security